Sinister Jack's

Sinister Jack's
It's that time of year here in my Blog of Geekdom.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Podcast of the DEAD!


Hey, I nearly forgot to tell you all that my 3rd Pod of Geekdom is up and running. You can download it HERE! This 'cast is the first in a 3 part Halloween inspired series that focuses on Haunted Attractions from the perspective of a fan and patron of many of them.


In other geek-o-rific news, tonight was a great night for TV! First of all, we had the premier of the 3rd season of the wonderful mind-frell of a show,
LOST. More answers and more questions. Gotta love it. Then after that I caught a bit of the newest episode of South Park that was soley dedicated to the massive multiplayer on-line role playing game, World of Warcraft!

Though I've never gotten a chance to play the game I've heard many stories about it. It looks as though those South Park people have the game and its players pegged! Quite hilarious!
Ok, then. I'll return here later in the week for more stories of Halloween chills and thrills. So stay tuned.

Zangz.

No comments:

Post a Comment