Sinister Jack's

Sinister Jack's
It's that time of year here in my Blog of Geekdom.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Kelly Clarkson gets herself SKOOLED!!

I promise this one will be a quickie since I took the day off to bum around and schlep a bit. So I don't want my blogging time to interfere with either my schlepping or bumming.



First and foremost, I found this little You Tube doosey that I thought I'd like to share with you. No, it doesn't have anything that deals with Sci-Fi, Fantasy or Horror, but how many times in your lifetime can you say that you've seen an intoxicated Kelly Clarkson sing along with a Hair Metal comedy/tribute band called Metal Skool. "None.", you say? Then, by all means, feast your eyes HERE for a bit of a chuckle. (By the way, hope you don't have dial-up, like I do. 'Cause it will take you at least 45 minutes to fully download this post American Idol extravaganza. Oh, also, there is a bit of adult language associated within the video. So if your ears are cursed with a puritanical mentality, best not to witness. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! And please don't Flag me, ya simps!).

See, even teen idols need to seriously kick back, rock out and take no prisoners. Ya just have to wonder what kind of a hangover Ms. Clarkson had to endure the next day.



Anyway, one of the reasons I took off of work today was to rest myself for tomorrow's festivities. The annual Feast of Robhain (aka: my friend, Roberto DelAmorte's, 40th birthday bash) will be in full swing and some of the contests can get quite competitive. So, I have to mentally ready myself for the trails that lie ahead for my team and me. This year's theme is World War II so I suspect there will be lots of references to odd German military jargon like, Panzerfaust and Maschinengewehr 08 and Flammenwerfer 35 and the dreaded Panzerwehrwerfer 69 (ok, that last one I made up.). I of course will let you all know how things went.


Otherwise, nothing to geek out about this week, sad to say. Ok, then. On to more bumming and schlepping. Perhaps tonight I'll indulge in a nice fat cigar. Hmmmmm....

Until next time, Seacrest out.

Zangz.

No comments:

Post a Comment